Bulgarian Talking Dictionary CD
This product contains: Bulgarian-English, Bulgarian-German, Bulgarian-French, Bulgarian-Italian, Bulgarian-Spanish, Bulgarian-Greek and Bulgarian-Turkish language data bases. All 60,000 Bulgarian words in the dictionaries are pronounced by a professional announcer. This product can be used independently with the above dictionaries or in addition to already installed dictionaries from EuroDict XP Pro or Talking series with pronunciation of Bulgarian words.
Word of the day:have
I. v (had [hæd, həd])
1. имам, притежавам; държа; to ~ a cold настинал (хремав) съм; you ~ my apologies извинявам се; you can ~ no fear може да не се боите; will you ~ the goodness (kindness) to help me? ще бъдете ли така добър да ми помогнете? I ~ it in my mind възнамерявам; to ~ and to hold в собственост и владение; we had some friends (with us) over the weekend няколко приятели ни бяха на гости в събота и неделя; let me ~ your passport дайте ми паспорта си; let me ~ an prompt reply отговори ми бързо; дай ми отговор бързо; to ~ a talk (word) with s.o. поговорвам си с някого; to ~ a game with играя една партия (игра) с; to ~ a try (go) опитвам се; to ~ a wash мия се; to ~ a shave бръсна се; to ~ a joke with s.o. шегувам се с някого; to ~ nothing on без дрехи съм, гол съм; to ~ to do with имам общо с; to ~ a baby имам (раждам) дете; he had me by the throat той ме държеше за гърлото;
2. получавам; вземам; придобивам; we had news получихме (имахме) известие (новини); if you don’t take care you will ~ the police upon you ако не внимаваш, ще има да се разправяш с полицията; there was no work to be had нямаше никаква работа; не се намираше никаква работа; it is to be had at the chemist’s това се намира по аптеките; to ~ o.’s wish fulfilled желанието ми се изпълнява; I had it from my colleagues колегите ми го казаха, научих от колегите; to ~ a glass of beer пия чаша бира; where do you ~ your meals? къде се храните? what will you ~? какво обичате? какво искате? какво ще вземете? she has not had anything for three days тя не е взела (яла) нищо вече три дни;
3. прекарвам (време); to ~ a nice time прекарвам добре;
4. трябва, налага се, нужно е; the students ~ to be in by eleven студентите трябва да се върнат преди единадесет; this work has to be done quickly тази задача трябва да бъде изпълнена бързо;
5. давам да се (с pp); to ~ o.’s watch repaired давам часовника си на поправка; to ~ o.’s hair cut подстригвам се, отивам да се подстрижа;
6. sl излъгвам, измамвам, изигравам; I am not to be had на мен не ми минават, не съм вчерашен;
7. побеждавам, бия, взимам връх над; you ~ (got) me there! тук ме хвана натясно! he had you in the first round той те победи (би, свърши) в първия рунд;
8. казвам, твърдя, поддържам; as Socrates had it както казва Сократ; rumour has it носи се слух, говори се;
9. (служи за образуване на перфектните форми); I ~ gone отишъл съм; бях отишъл;
10. (за избягване на повторение): he went to the post office as his father had before him той отиде на работа, както някога (преди) ходеше баща му; you ~ forgotten your gloves! - So I ~ забравил си си ръкавиците! - да, наистина;
11. I had better go по-добре щеше да е да отида; да бях отишъл; I had rather предпочитам, бих предпочел; • to ~ o.’s own way налагам се, правя каквото си искам; I won’t ~ that не съм съгласен с такова нещо; това няма да го търпя; ~ done! стига! престанете! to ~ it in one имам куража (способността); he had it coming to him той си го търсеше; I would ~ you know искам да знаете; I am not ~ing any разг. не ща; не се хващам на тази въдица; to ~ it in for s.o. имам зъб на някого; мразя го; to ~ it on s.o. имам преимущество (предимство) пред някого, в по-изгодно положение съм от някого; to let s.o. ~ it удрям някого; давам на някого да се разбере; as ill luck would ~ it, he arrived late за нещастие той пристигна късно; what would you ~ me do? какво искаш да направя? she has it by heart тя го знае наизуст; he has no Latin or Greek той не знае нито латински, нито гръцки;
-a-go adj разг. смел, дързък; пълен с хъс; енергичен; инициативен; предприемчив.
Bulgaria property Investment Draws Significant Returns
Sitting at the crossroads between Europe and Asia, Bulgaria is increasingly attractive for investors and tourists alike. With a population of 7.5 million, eastern Bulgaria faces the Black Sea and is bordered by Greece and Turkey to the south, Macedonia and Serbia and Montenegro to the west, and Romania to the north. Known for its exquisite ski resorts in Bansko, Borovets, and Pamporovo, Bulgaria also offers sunny beaches on the shores of the Black Sea. The climate and economic conditions of the country make Bulgaria property investment attractive to Europeans and others from around the globe.
Because Bulgaria isn't yet a member of the European Union - although it is determined to become a member in 2007 - it doesn't have the steep tax structure and production costs that make second homes cost prohibitive in EU countries. In addition, the Bulgarian government recognizes that tourism is an important component of its growing economy, and so offers a variety of financial incentives in order to attract people to invest in Bulgaria property.
As an opportunity to invest in bulgaria property is unsurpassed. Although bulgaria property values have risen over the past two years, they are not yet close to levels in the rest of Europe. Regarding hot property for sale, bulgaria property offers everything from new housing developments in five star beach and ski resort areas to new apartments in Bulgarian cities.
Bulgaria property development is truly the fastest growing real estate market in Europe, particularly in the ski resort areas of Bansko, Borovets, and Pamporovo, which offer everything from world class skiing and snowboarding to cross country skiing, giant slalom, and biathlon courses. Borovets even offers helicopter transportation to its most challenging ski runs.
But bulgaria property offers more than beautiful mountains and an inviting shoreline. Tourists marvel at the architecture of Bulgarian monasteries and celebrate along with the locals at the annual Festival of Roses that is held in late spring. They feast on mouthwatering Bulgarian cheeses and traditional stews and sausages. And they embrace the rich culture of Bulgaria when visiting museums and galleries in cities from Sofia to Varna or attending festivals and contests featuring folkloric music and dancing.
Bulgaria property investment is both financially and culturally rewarding. Whether using bulgaria property as a second home or as a vacation rental, there's never been a better time to buy bulgaria property.
Bulgaria Property Rental Management Key
Once you've taken the leap and purchased a villa, apartment or any other bulgaria property, you face another crucial decision: finding a company to look after your property when you are away. Whether your villa, apartment or other bulgaria property is in Bansko or Pamporovo, you need to ensure that the bulgaria property rental management company you select will provide you with the service, maintenance, and oversight that give you peace of mind.
The right bulgaria property rental management company gives owners of bulgaria property who are interested in letting their villa or apartment the confidence of knowing that they can gain the financial rewards of short- or long-term rentals while protecting their assets. If you are looking for a bulgaria property rental management company to oversee your villa or apartment in Bansko or Pamporovo, here are some tips to find a good fit:
Property inventory - A reputable bulgaria property rental management company will go through the property with you, taking a thorough property inventory and using that as the basis for checking the apartment or villa after guests have departed.
Regular property inspections - Ideally, the company you select should perform a weekly property inspection. The inspections should include a check of all plumbing, making sure all showers, baths, toilets, and other fixtures are in working order. It should also include an inspection of electrical outlets and small appliances, again to ensure that they are in working order.
Outdoor inspections - The bulgaria property rental management company should inspect lawns, gardens, and the pool for damage and to make sure that sprinkler systems and pool filters are in working order. In addition, the company should regularly inspect for pests and vermin.
Mail pick-up - The company should offer regular mail pick up and a forwarding service.
Property administration - Ideally, the bulgaria property rental management company will ensure that utility payments, taxes, and other bills are paid in a timely manner. They should also provide you with a monthly report on the status of your property, as well as a line item list of any maintenance issues that need to be addressed.
Cleaning - Prior to guest arrival, the bulgaria property rental management company should arrange to have your villa or apartment cleaned and prepared for letting. Some companies may, for an extra fee, also offer greeting services to and owner's renters.
When you find the right bulgaria property rental management company, owning property in Bansko or Pamporovo and be both a personally and financially rewarding experience.
The online dictionary
is free to access and use and allows seeking words and expressions in, and from, original to, and from, recipient languages. Presently the online dictionary contains all databases that we offer: English-Bulgarian, German-Bulgarian, Italian-Bulgarian, Spanish-Bulgarian, French-Bulgarian, Greek-Bulgarian, Turkish-Bulgarian, Turkish-English, Turkish-German, Turkish-French and Bulgarian Encyclopedic Dictionary. The access to any of named dictionaries takes place from the grey search field located above. The dictionary databases are the same as in the PRO versions of EuroDict XP. You might use it as a preview of the translation quality and content of the product you are interested in.
EuroDict XP is a state-of-the-art computer dictionary using minimum system resources and using simple, intuitive interface, while offering to users a spectacular number of options to choose from.
Eurodict FREE fully corresponds to its name, as it is a free-of-charge version containing abbreviated versions of PRO dictionaries, as well as dictionary databases supplied by users and associates. All packages include EuroDict XP last version (3.0). Free versions of databases include a compulsory user-contained list of words, which may not be changed by user. Pronunciation is possible only for words included within. Teaching methods have limited options too. However, it is possible to install and use at the same time both paid and free-of-charge versions of databases.
EuroDict XP talking
is the most featured version of our dictionaries, containing pronunciation of words for the main language and fully functional methods of training. This version is very suitable and useful for people studying that language. Additional option is to buy a disk containing all audio files for Bulgarian
, which might then be added to all databases that include it. For any additional information and instructions on how to use our products, please read the manual
a new version 3.1 available!
Download and update EuroDict XP up to version 3.1! If you have an older version, we strongly recommend to upgrade it!
EuroDict XP 3.1 automatically patches older versions without uninstalling.
To update your product download and install this update or any of the free EuroDict XP 3.1 versions
- Fixed learning lists problem
- Fixed problems with Limited User account on Win XP
- Fixed problem with German Bulgarian Talking
- Added auto update feature
download and CD version
pro is priced version of all dictionaries. It is offered in downloadable versions and versions on CD. The Pro versions contain dictionary databases with guaranteed quality of licensed publishers. EuroDict XP is a state-of-the-art computer dictionary using minimum system resources and using simple, intuitive interface, while offering to users a spectacular number of options to choose from. The executive module is free-of-charge and can operate all versions of dictionaries. Downloadable versions are offered mostly for our clients outside of Bulgaria and can be purchased with credit cards transfers only. Our CD versions have the same price as the downloadable versions and may be purchased anywhere in Bulgaria where we have distributors and sellers or can be bought from our online e-shop and sent via post mail.
Our free online dictionary is now available for your mobile. Use your WAP enabled device to translate just like you do on your computer. Open www.eurodict.com with a WML 1.1 (+UTF-8) compatible browser (included in most modern mobiles), choose the languages, type your word and press Search.
** Note: Some devices may not open www.eurodict.com directly. If so use:
**If your device is not fully utf-8 compatible, you may not see some characters or they may appear incorrectly.
**On some devices an "insufficient memory" message may appear when translating words with long meaning.
English Bulgarian Dictionary
= cyclopaedic adj енциклопедичен (съкр. от encyclop(a)edic).
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z,