Bulgarian Talking Dictionary CD
This product contains: Bulgarian-English, Bulgarian-German, Bulgarian-French, Bulgarian-Italian, Bulgarian-Spanish, Bulgarian-Greek and Bulgarian-Turkish language data bases. All 60,000 Bulgarian words in the dictionaries are pronounced by a professional announcer. This product can be used independently with the above dictionaries or in addition to already installed dictionaries from EuroDict XP Pro or Talking series with pronunciation of Bulgarian words.
Word of the day:hang
I. v (hung [hʌη])
1. закачам, окачам; накачам (on, from);
2. накичвам, украсявам (with); a room hung with tapestries стая, украсена с гоблени;
3. вися; увиснал съм; to ~ by a thread (a hair) вися на косъм;
4. навеждам, провесвам, клюмвам, клепвам; he hung his head in shame той сведе засрамено глава;
5. (hanged [hæηd]) обесвам; бивам обесен; refl обесвам се; to be ~ed for a pirate обесват ме като пират; ~ the fellow! разг. дявол да го вземе! that be ~ed for a tale! що за измислица! чисти глупости! (I’ll be) ~ed if I know откъде да знам! да пукна, ако знам! ~ it по дяволите! дявол да го вземе; as well be ~ed for a sheep as for a lamb и тъй, и тъй ще те накажат, нека поне да има за какво; you will ~ for it ще те обесят за това; he can go ~! (може) да върви по дяволите!
6. виси, пада (за дреха, коса и пр.); her hair hung about her neck косата ѝ падаше на тила;
7. присъствам постоянно; витая (из);
8. лепя (тапети);
9. закачам, провесвам, окачвам, оставям (дивеч) закачен (да престои, докато стане добър за готвене); • to ~ fire воен. прави засечка, не гръмва изведнъж; прен. бавя се протакам се; the ball ~s сп. топката отскача бавно; to ~ in he wind мор. спирам поради безветрие; the ship is ~ing корабът е спрял поради безветрие;
The online dictionary
is free to access and use and allows seeking words and expressions in, and from, original to, and from, recipient languages. Presently the online dictionary contains all databases that we offer: English-Bulgarian, German-Bulgarian, Italian-Bulgarian, Spanish-Bulgarian, French-Bulgarian, Greek-Bulgarian, Turkish-Bulgarian, Turkish-English, Turkish-German, Turkish-French and Bulgarian Encyclopedic Dictionary. The access to any of named dictionaries takes place from the grey search field located above. The dictionary databases are the same as in the PRO versions of EuroDict XP. You might use it as a preview of the translation quality and content of the product you are interested in.
EuroDict XP is a state-of-the-art computer dictionary using minimum system resources and using simple, intuitive interface, while offering to users a spectacular number of options to choose from.
Eurodict FREE fully corresponds to its name, as it is a free-of-charge version containing abbreviated versions of PRO dictionaries, as well as dictionary databases supplied by users and associates. All packages include EuroDict XP last version (3.0). Free versions of databases include a compulsory user-contained list of words, which may not be changed by user. Pronunciation is possible only for words included within. Teaching methods have limited options too. However, it is possible to install and use at the same time both paid and free-of-charge versions of databases.
EuroDict XP talking
is the most featured version of our dictionaries, containing pronunciation of words for the main language and fully functional methods of training. This version is very suitable and useful for people studying that language. Additional option is to buy a disk containing all audio files for Bulgarian
, which might then be added to all databases that include it. For any additional information and instructions on how to use our products, please read the manual
a new version 3.1 available!
Download and update EuroDict XP up to version 3.1! If you have an older version, we strongly recommend to upgrade it!
EuroDict XP 3.1 automatically patches older versions without uninstalling.
To update your product download and install this update or any of the free EuroDict XP 3.1 versions
- Fixed learning lists problem
- Fixed problems with Limited User account on Win XP
- Fixed problem with German Bulgarian Talking
- Added auto update feature
download and CD version
pro is priced version of all dictionaries. It is offered in downloadable versions and versions on CD. The Pro versions contain dictionary databases with guaranteed quality of licensed publishers. EuroDict XP is a state-of-the-art computer dictionary using minimum system resources and using simple, intuitive interface, while offering to users a spectacular number of options to choose from. The executive module is free-of-charge and can operate all versions of dictionaries. Downloadable versions are offered mostly for our clients outside of Bulgaria and can be purchased with credit cards transfers only. Our CD versions have the same price as the downloadable versions and may be purchased anywhere in Bulgaria where we have distributors and sellers or can be bought from our online e-shop and sent via post mail.
Our free online dictionary is now available for your mobile. Use your WAP enabled device to translate just like you do on your computer. Open www.eurodict.com with a WML 1.1 (+UTF-8) compatible browser (included in most modern mobiles), choose the languages, type your word and press Search.
** Note: Some devices may not open www.eurodict.com directly. If so use:
**If your device is not fully utf-8 compatible, you may not see some characters or they may appear incorrectly.
**On some devices an "insufficient memory" message may appear when translating words with long meaning.
English Bulgarian Dictionary
now available in our online store
Check out our hot new deal!
A great number of pocket electronic dictionaries and translators is now available for purchace from our online shop!
The electronic assistants can translate and pronounce words and phrases in many languages including: English, German, Spanish, Italian, Albanian, Arabic, Viatnamese, Chinese, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Hebrew, Bulgarian, and more.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z,